As we all are aware of the Gwadar & “China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC)” which are considered as the “game changer” for the economy of Pakistan, Various development projects and plans have been turned into realities till date. Gwadar is considered as one of the most attractive and lucrative investment options due to various factors which are mentioned and discussed below.
SOME GROUND REALITIES & RECENT DEVELOPMENT IN GWADAR:
- Arrival of first Chinese Cargo by-road through CPEC route at Gwadar Port
- Export started and first Chinese Ship Le He is cruising to Africa on 13th November 2016
- Arrival of Chinese Ship Trans & CSC with heavy machinery for construction of Gwadar Port, Free Zone & New International Airport
- 2250 Acre Land for free zone land acquired handed over to China
- 60 Acre land development beside port (Construction Started)
- Building for 2000 offices free zone business center (Construction Started)
- Exhibition center to display 5000 Chinese Products (Construction Started)
- 4200 Acre Land acquired for New International Pakistan’s Biggest Airport, (fencing completed)
- 250 Acres acquired for Railway Yard (Land acquired)
- 9300 Acres Land acquired for Cantonment handed over to Joint Defence (Land acquired)
- High schools and vocational training center for Gwadar local population (Completed)
- Road Infrastructure, Street Lights & Beautification of Main Boulevards (Mostly Completed)
- Appointment of Full Brigade of Pak Army and Check Points on Entry Exit of Gwadar
Gwadar is now considered as a “Chinese Colony”:
Basically, Gwadar has become a Chinese colony due to which more development and planning of infrastructure is under process for the purpose of making the whole Gwadar city as a new and modern style master plan. The aim is to create the new Gwadar, with new sky line and land zoning.
CPEC (CHINA PAKISTAN ECONOMIC CORRIDOR ROUTE)
Now here comes one more important aspect, which is to be discussed in addition to other Gwadar investments attractions and that aspect is CPEC (China Pakistan Economic Corridor).
Let’s check about some details amazing facts about CPEC Route
- The first trade convoy carrying Chinese goods for export through the western route of the $46 billion (CPEC) and a Chinese ship arrived at the port on 11/11/16
- The presence of links & road infrastructure from Khunjrab Pass to the Peshawar. These links and roads are complete via Ata Abad Lake bridges, widened Share Qraqram & few tunnels;
- Due to the existing motorways infrastructure and established highways, the road link already exists which is from Peshawar to Sukkur;
- One of the most important road link M8 have been “completed” which is from the Gwadar to Sukkur via Zhob, Turbat, Khuzdar Rato Dero which is also linking with the Quetta;
- Connection with China and Its Impact On Economies and Businesses of the two Countries
So basically, it can be said that having the presence of a route, roads and other infrastructure, we are connected with the China, which route and infrastructure can handle the initial China and Gwadar trade relations.
- Free trade from Gwadar Port is already started and first Chinese trade convoy (300 Cargo of 300 Containers) already arrived in Gwadar by-road through CPEC Route
- On 13th November 2016 Army Chief, PM and high level leadership of China & Pakistan see off 300 Chinese Containers leaving for Africa. It was a historical event for Pakistan
- Government has announced “23 years tax holidays” and 40 years “duty free” for Gwadar Free Zone & Special Economic Zones which is “First Ever in Pakistan’s History”
- 300 Chinese companies are already setting up their businesses in Gwadar Free Zone
These trade relations with China will positively affect the businesses of both the neighboring countries and ultimately help in the growth of the economies and other common development projects. All of the above factors discussed, will make the whole investment avenue, “more lucrative and fruitful” for the existing and prospective investors.
PROPERTY INVESTMENT AT RIGHT TIME CAN MAKE YOU RICH
Gwadar Projects For Investment
Right now there are 5 options are available to invest in Gwadar Real Estate:
- Land for Warehousing, Cargo & Container Yards.
- Land for Industrial Units to take benefit of Duty Free & Tax Holidays.
- Land for Residential Purpose.
- Land for Commercial Purpose like Shops/ Offices / Apartments.
- Land for Hotel & Resort along the Beach.
8 Reason Why You Must Invest In Gwadar
- Mega Development of Port Already Completed
- Road Infrastructure Already In Progress
- Port Handed Over to China for 40 Years
- Gwadar City Declared Free Zone & Free Port for 23 Years
- Chinese Multi Billion Dollar Investment In Gwadar & Pak Iran Gas pipe Line
Kashgar to Gwadar Economic Corridor Which Consist Highway / Railway / Oil Pipeline
- Huge International Airport Construction Already Started
- Price Are Very Low Because of Initial Market Stage
ReMark Real Estate & Marketing is a lot more than a Real Estate company. We are a team of professionals who know how important and stressful buying or selling a land/ plot and home or apartment could be. That’s why we will be right next to you during the entire real estate process.. Feel free to browse this section to know more about this real estate company. If you have questions, just give us a call. We are always happy to help you. We deal in all kinds of properties including residential, commercial, warehouse, industrial & resort land
WATER SPORTS & RECREATIONAL ACTIVITY IN GWADAR
3rd Floor, C-8-C, Tauheed Commercial
26th Street Phase 5 DHA
Suite 246, Rainbow Arcade, Spring North, Phase 7, Bahiria Town, Rawalpind
Suit #04, Plot No. CCA-3, Above UBL Bank, DHA Phase 5 Cantt